LifeCare Home Health and In-Home Care Services is committed to client and caregiver safety.
Our Caregivers are trained in helping families and seniors through this time of crisis. Caregivers are trained in Personal Safety Equipment by nurses under nurse supervision and are sensitive to the needs of seniors when it comes to:
- Shopping needs
- Disinfecting packages and household items
- Cooking and light cleaning
- Assistance with telecommunication with family members
- Continuing with hourly services, respite care, and live-in care
If you or an aging loved-one are considering hiring Home Care in Northbrook, IL, call the caring staff at LifeCare Home Health & In-Home Services. Call (888) 606-4199 LifeCare serves all of the Chicago Metro Area.
Latest posts by LifeCare Home Health & In-Home Services (see all)
- Top Ways Home Health Care Providers Help After a Stroke - May 14, 2022
- Is Home Health Care Needed for Your Elderly Loved One? - May 6, 2022
- Symptoms Of ALS Seniors And Families Should Know - April 29, 2022