LET US TAKE YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL IN YOUR THERAPY JOURNEY!
LifeCare continues to bridge the gap in care by bringing more services to people in the comfort and safety of their homes (Assisted Living, Independent Living, Private Residence). Already providing a 5 Star Medical Home Health service for patients, and In-Home Care options for those who need caregiver assistance, LifeCare is now able to offer Outpatient In Home Therapy. Outpatient In Home Therapy fills the gap between a home health and an outpatient clinic.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR IN HOME OUTPATIENT THERAPY?
Patients who meet specific Home Health Therapy goals or no longer qualify to receive rehabilitation care might be eligible to continue with Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapy under the Outpatient Therapy Benefit. Think of this as bringing the Outpatient Clinic to the comfort of your own home.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO IN HOME OUTPATIENT THERAPY?
- NO need to travel to a clinic for continued therapy
- Enables to continue working on rehabilitation goals after home health therapy goals are met
- New therapeutic goals to refine your abilities to get to the peak level
HOW DOES IT WORK
Post a home health episode or hospitalization, obtain an order from your physician for continued therapy under outpatient
WHO PAYS FOR THE SERVICES?
- Your insurance company will be notified and benefit coverage will be determined prior to starting
- Most supplemental insurances cover outpatient therapy
- We also accept private pay
Some of the Common Issues We
- Difficulty performing activities of daily living
- Loss of strength or balance.
- Lack of accessibility or unsafe home
- Neurological conditions (i.e. Stroke,
- Painful joints or decreased range of motion
(i.e. Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis,
- Post surgical conditions (i.e hip, knee, shoulder replacements, back, etc.)
OUR THERAPY SERVICES SPECIALIZE IN:
- Activities of Daily Living Retraining
- Home Exercise and Balance Program
- Caregiver Training
- Home/Environmental Modifications and
- Accessibility Solutions
- Home Safety Evaluations & Falls/Injury
- Recommendations on Assistive Devices,
Adaptive Equipment & Durable Medical
- Wheelchair Positioning
Ready to find out more?
View our services
Let's Get Started!
Get immediate help with info
My grandmother has been with LifeCare Home Health Services for over 7 years now and has received services ranging from nursing, to physical therapy, and health aid. Staff are incredibly professional, while providing the best kind of home health care. My grandmother has been able to live a happy life at home due to this terrific company. I highly recommend LifeCare Home Health & In-Home Services.
We have referred patients for devices and the reviews have been amazing. Professional cautious service. Always timely and gentle. Patients are very comfortable with the staff and feel safe and anxious to see the CNA.
LifeCare's nursing staff was caring, compassionate and professional! Our caregiver was wonderful. Her kind heartedness and gentle spirit blended with her strong work ethic made for a perfect fit. Well done Lifecare.
My parents have in home nurse and physical therapy services.
LifeCare staff are caring , professional and responsible.
At LifeCare we hire only passionate people. We screen and properly train them. Our caregivers are individually matched to the client. Our skilled professionals are continuously being updated on latest developments in medical care.